Cochlear Family News
Autumn 2016 issue
Welcome, Bienvenue, Benvenuti, Willkommen, Welkom, Grüezi, Toivottaa Tervetulleeksi, Välkomna, Hoşgeldiniz
Here at Cochlear we have compared our holiday photos and checked out some of the great pictures Cochlear Family members sent us of their summer adventures with Aqua+. It seems a long time ago since we were glued to Euro 2016 and watching the Beats of Cochlea Concert on YouTube. Now, as the weather starts to cool and our tans start to fade, we have a lot of work to do, not least launch Kanso: our new small, smart and discreet off-the-ear sound processor.
Whether it’s back to work or back to study, this is a busy time of year, so we’ve picked the stories we think you’ll find most interesting, and focussed our product information and tips on how you can get the most out of what Cochlear has to offer.
In this issue:
- The joy of hearing found! Cochlear Family members are among the first recipients to learn about Kanso.
- Were your schooldays the best days of your life? For kids with a cochlear implant, school has never sounded better.
- The Beats of Cochlea Festival was a glittering celebration of sound.
- Letting kids be kids, we have some tips from some of our coolest young CI recipients.
- Suggestions for how True Wireless™ Devices can help at work or at school.
- Two Cochlear Family members appreciated Cochlear Service when they needed it most.
Wherever you are in the world, your local Cochlear Service team can be contacted by phone, e-mail or social media. Never mind Ghostbusters. When you need support with your CI, “who you gonna call?” – Cochlear Service!
Please spare five minutes
Cochlear Family News is all about communication and we’d love to know what you enjoy about this newsletter and what we could improve. We would appreciate your feedback.