1. By entering this competition you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This competition is run by Cochlear Europe Limited (the “Company”).
3. The Company includes their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies.
4. You must be 16 or older and a resident of United Kingdom to enter into this competition and receive the prize if you win. Employees of the Company and any of their group companies and any other person(s) connected with the competition are not eligible to enter or participate.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted.
6. This competition is only open to Cochlear Family members.7. The competition closes at 18:00 at on 31 July 2017 and 31 October 2017 respectively (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
8. To enter you must tell us how your Cochlear Baha or CI has changed your life. It can be in any format you like, photo, poem, drawing, video or article as detailed before the Closing Date.
9. Your entry must be the original work of the author and any entries which appear or are plagiarised will be disqualified. Entries (including but not limited to text and photographs) for this competition must not contain any content that is defamatory, libellous, racist, homophobic, derogatory, pornographic, obscene, sexist, illegal, and/or otherwise inappropriate. You must get the prior consent of anyone who features in your entry.
10. The Company will select 1 winner. The winner will be the entrant whose entry, in the opinion of the judges, demonstrates the complete hearing journey. One entry per person is permitted. The winner will win True Wireless Device (the “Prize”). The company’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner(s) will be notified by email within 7 days after the Closing Date. Every reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner. If a winner cannot be contacted within 2 weeks of the Closing Date, the Company reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received. There is no cash alternative instead of the Prize and no part or parts of the Prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. Winner(s) may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their price.
12. The Prize will be sent by registered post to the address provided by the winner. The Company does not accept any responsibility for any failure by the postal service to deliver the prize or the winner’s failure to accept delivery of his/her prize.
13. There is no fee charged to enter this competition other than the cost of you accessing the Internet.
14. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries. However, by entering, all entrants license the Company a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media for publicity and marketing purposes. The Company reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
15. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names and photographs for publicity and marketing purposes during this and future promotions by the Company.
16. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, the Company cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any entrant (or their guest) entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. The Company is not liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. Nothing shall exclude the Company’s liability for death or personal injury arising from the actors or omissions of the Company.
18. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. The Company may terminate these terms and conditions, the competition or any prize if you do not comply with any of these terms and conditions or are unlikely to do so. The Company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
19. The Company reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Company reserves the right to substitute a prize to equal value in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.
20. These terms and conditions and all matters arising from or in connection with them are governed by English law and the courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute.
Send this to a friend