With the launch of Cochlear™ Nucleus® 7, comes the Nucleus Smart App that allows you to adjust your sound processor directly from a compatible iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
With the Smart App, you can easily and conveniently control your sound processors, adjust your sound processor settings to manage your hearing, activate streaming from True Wireless™ Devices. It’s super easy to check your sound processor status and battery level – a real bonus if you’re out and about or for parents who want to check their child is hearing well without breaking their concentration.
And, just like you asked, we’ve included a function to help you find your sound processor if you lose or misplace it.
One of the most exciting things about Cochlear Nucleus 7 is the Made for iPhone technology that makes streaming all types of audio from an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch so simple that the only limit is your imagination.
Voice and video calls, message notifications and streaming music are probably first on your list. But, once you’ve got those set up, here are some other possibilities you might enjoy:
- Hear turn-by-turn navigation tips from your GPS app
- Listen to audio books or podcasts – a great way to relax, but also a chance to practice listening if you read along with the book at the same time.
- Google Translate can be live streamed to give you an immediate translation
- Use the built-in Live Listen function to help you out if you forgot to bring your Mini Microphone
- Stream music even while you are in the pool with your Aqua+ to make your swim more enjoyable
- When you are working out or on a run, stream your fitness app to keep you motivated
We’re always on the lookout to hear how people are using this new technology, so please get in touch if you have an idea we haven’t thought of.